Thursday, January 28, 2010


Let it Snow by Lauren Myracle, John Green, and Maureen Johnson

Maureen Johnson, John Green, and Lauren Myracle, yes it's a Holiday Romance book but lemme just repeat myself again: n
Maureen Johnson. John Green. Lauren Myracle.
I got the gooey standard love junk but they each put a little something of their own in this book. I for one am now a strong believer that a Christmas (Or Hannukah, or Kwanza, etc.) should not go without corny jokes (Tarshay), minautarely bred farm animals (Tea cup pigs!), and of course all the scandal a Starbucks is usually known for.


Rating: 8
Three holiday romances stories unfold by three very good authors, and of course despite usually gooey love junk out there during the holiday season, this book has the same light, easy comic genius that these people are known for. Each story is intertwined together and several characters tend to pop up into each other's stories. Definite read anytime during winter or, oddly enough, during summer when you want to escape the heat.
It was really hard choosing a favorite story and it's really hard also trying to rate this book. I haven't read it in a long time but I can still clearly remember certain passages and parts of the story that I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment